The British officer and explorer Levison Wood sets out to walk along the length of the world’s highest mountain range Himalaya flaunting a voguish cotton jacket that calls loud about fashion and function. Here it is with all its awe-inspiring and challenging environment elements!
• The finest quality cotton fabric is used to make this classy outfit with a special resin finish for water-resistant and moisture wicking property.
• It has a stylish front zippered closure enhancing its fashion appeal and provides easy wearing.
• The snap tab fastening provision at the cuffs and over front zipper at collar keep the wind out.
• There are four flap pockets at front giving enough storage spaceand also contribute to a modish outlook.
• This jacket is a perfect form of fashion and function and absolutely complements your rugged style.