The slick, long-length coat is a trademark outerwear that could truly define the robust masculine character you would love to grasp. It is an inspirational wear by Harrison Ford as Rick Deckard in the classic 1982 movie Blade Runner.
• The coat has been made with top quality Cotton fabric in an appealing brown shade.
• It carries a full length, single breasted buttoned design for front closure adding up too much of sensation and inspirational impact.
• It has a uniquely designed erect collar with strap button fastening to yield a classy impression.
• Sleeves are full in length with captivating strapsseal to cuffs for an outlandish appearance.
• There are two stylish strap buttoned pockets at chest and two flap pockets at waist; imparting to a gorgeous and versatile design.